Unique features of this course include games, contests, case studies, exercises and other tools to help you understand—not memorize—the material. This course will also assist you in finding and documenting the gaps in your knowledge, so you can leave the class knowing exactly what you know, and exactly what you need to work on prior to sitting for the exam.
Why take this course:
- Study Time
Only 40 hours of study or less needed after this course. That is 70% less study time that is usually necessary with other courses.
- Materials and Extras
Students will receive the entire Exam Prep system which includes: the best-selling book PMP® Exam Prep by Rita Mulcahy, PM Fastrack® Exam Simulator, and Hot Topics flashcard Booklet.
This course uses accelerated learning techniques. Expert project managers who are also expert trainers teach our courses! We hear, “This was the best class I have EVER attended on ANY topic!”
- Expert RMC Education Provider
Many Project Managers (in both the private and public sector) who want expert instruction and the best material have also selected this course. You can’t get any better than that!
Who should attend
- Must have taken a complete course in project management.
- Should have received or will receive your approval to take the exam at least 6 weeks before the exam date.
- Should have already chosen your exam date.
By the end of this course you will:
- Be sooooo close to passing the exam!
- Decrease your study time to between 8 to 40 hours (this is 150 to 300 hours less than what is required by the courses).
- Have the latest information from over 14 years of experience helping thousands of project managers pass the exam.
- Have focused training on areas where students have the most difficulty with the current exam.
- Be “prepped” to take the exam – this is a prep course and a review course.
- Know the secrets to taking and passing the exam.
- Have a personalized study plan.
- Have received four times more information than available in many other prep courses.
- Have had individual attention.
- Have learned what you do not know.
- Have insider tips.
This course entails 18 hours of training.
This is an intensive exam preparation course, so students should not expect the class to end early (before end time). Students who leave class early will miss important exam-related information and could risk losing all earned Contact Hours.
* Why is taking the exam important?
* Overview of the exam:
- How to study and create a study plan
- Tricks for memorizing formulas
- Tricks to help you understand how the PMP® questions are written
- Tricks for shortening your study time
- Tricks for taking the exam
- Tricks for finding holes in your project management knowledge
- Reasons people fail the exam and how to make sure you do not do the same
- Exercises to help you understand, memorize and conceptualize the information you need to know, right in class, including those dreaded formulas
* Understanding PMI® -isms
* Detailed coverage of:
- The process of project management
- The framework of project management
- Integration management
- Scope management
- Time management
- Cost management
- Quality management
- Human resources management
- Communications management
- Risk management
- Procurement management
- Professional responsibilities
Course materials will include Rita Mulcahy’s PMP® Exam Prep book, PMP® exam simulation software, and our Hot Topics Flashcards Booklet, plus additional materials not available to the public. The book includes hundreds of pages of detailed review materials including coverage of material not in the A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), sample exams, exercises, and activities.
Plus free 8-hour online access to critical fundamental project management information
Note: these materials are included as part of the course.
If you already have the material, you may receive a discount on your course registration if you already own any or all of them. Contact us if you already have the course material.
This course is delivered live online. It is Instructor led, project-based learning will be applied. Students will be guided by the course facilitators in applying to real-world scenarios.