PDUs/CEUs: 9 Contact Hours: 9
Entrepreneurs and organisations, irrespective of size, have to manage projects in order to implement business strategy and respond to clients’ needs. This course will get you on track to success.
Today more than ever, there is a need to manage with precision. Project management offers more than ‘general management’. Instead, project management entails a systematic approach to managing people, resources and processes whilst balancing risk, quality, time and customer satisfaction along with other constraints.
Target Group – Entrepreneurs, Intrepreneurs, Professionals, Managers, Business Leaders, Team Members
At the end of the session, participants should be able to apply the principles of project management to their management processes; and be able to use the relevant templates appropriately to reduce risks and business failures and increase efficiency and profitability.
The Project Management for Entrepreneurs & SMEs workshop is a non-technical approach to project management. This course will equip participants with the knowledge and techniques to immediately start successfully utilizing project management techniques in their entrepreneurial /SME ventures in a practical and non-technical way.
- A non-technical approach to project management
- How to harness the value of project management practices to prepare winning contracts
- Initial stages of adopting project management principles in your company
- How to use project management tools & techniques to decrease risk and increase efficiency and productivity
- How to utilise sophisticated tools to seamlessly manage, schedule and control time, human and financial resources